[lbo-talk] good news: most Americans don't think God caused hurricanes

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sat Oct 1 19:49:12 PDT 2005

I have always been confused by this. How can someone who is religious say that Mr.Non-existent is NOT the cause of global warming or hurricanes, if he, in his non-existence, is the cause of everything and IS everything (though he is nothing)?

If you believe in god, you are obligated to think everything is his/her, her/his, or their fault...

I say so!!!!!

Else you are just contradictory...which I guess is par for the course in believing that nonsense about Mr.Non-existence existing anyway...

(sorry, this is what happens when I write an email at 4:30 in the morning...)

And, yes she/he/it/they can make a rock that she/he/it/they can't lift.

or maybe not...

Even stranger how can 17 percent of the non-religious think that god DID do it? I would say that if you believe god is a makin' them hurricanes, you ARE religious. Thats just the way it is....