[lbo-talk] The Osama bin Laden collection

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 2 11:36:52 PDT 2005

If this is what I think it is it's, a collection of transcripts from OBL's video and audio taped statements, interviews with Al-Jazeera, and other media, translated web based messages and so on. I believe it dates back to the late 80's/early 90's (end of the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan) to the present (the current occupation of Iraq), and is not meant to be a complete compendium of what he had to say, rather an organized collection, organized how I don't know.

I think it has been out in the UK for a while now but could be wrong.

PC

>Doug Henwood on Verso:
>
>>their forthcoming Osama bin Laden collection
>
>Say what?

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo