[lbo-talk] Poll of Top 5 Public Intellectuals! Vote For Chomsky!

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Mon Oct 3 09:09:44 PDT 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org>

>What I'd like to know is how many of you have read something by each
person on this list? Perhaps we have our own budding public intellectuals (in addition to the list members we know about).

I limited myself to voting for people whose work I'd read at least a little from. That limited my choices to about ten.

Not a poet on the list--if I'd've been thinking, I'd've written in Jimmy Carter, now that Allen Ginsberg is dead.