[lbo-talk] Poll of Top 5 Public Intellectuals! Vote For Chomsky!

Culture Lab info at pulpculture.org
Mon Oct 3 10:08:55 PDT 2005

At 12:35 PM 10/3/2005, ravi wrote:

>i tend to agree with your bit about obscurantists. w.r.t hitchens: i
>never had an opinion of him before, not having read him or his kissinger
>exposes (though i have heard of them and perhaps even scanned through
>'trials').

Like you, I'd never read him either. If I did, his name didn't stick in my mind. Since then, I've read some of the older stuff.

he's a windbag with a seriously large ego that's too big for his pantaloons. all he seems to do is blabber about him. the sentences are convoluted blabbety blah.

oh my way to the Foo, I happened to run into Sir Bar who, by the way, I'd known in my days at Raboof Academy when he cried every time his mama left him, and he's never seemed to have lost that weepy, fat-lipped pout, a pout that always reminds me of Clinton's fat little trollope.

Whatever searing point he might have had gets lost in all the asides.

Culture Lab | Pulp Culture Collective

http://www.pulpculture.org http://blog.pulpculture.org