[lbo-talk] Supreme Court pick

Culture Lab info at pulpculture.org
Mon Oct 3 10:35:13 PDT 2005

Actually, maybe it was the plan. She'll get bounced out because so many people, including cons, don't agree with the pick.

Everyone's happy they got to slam Bush, the next time 'round, it'll be hard to boot his pick out the window, no matter what a POC it is.

But then, I know little about how the process works and do not look forward to hearing the endless rounds of *snore* analysis about it.

Attorneys suck. All of them need to be scooped up and thrown into a industrial-sized shredder a la what's his face the former eXile writer. The entire judicial system needs to be burnt to the ground with me ruling instead.

Culture Lab | Pulp Culture Collective

http://www.pulpculture.org http://blog.pulpculture.org