[lbo-talk] David Harvey's "The New Imperialism"

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Mon Oct 3 21:05:18 PDT 2005

Zachary Levenson wrote:

>If I want to understand this book, what else do I need to read
>besides his "Limits to Capital" and Arrighi's "The Long Twentieth
>Century"? Is anything else necessary? Also, does anyone know if
>"Limits to Capital" is still out of print?

Arrighi published a book length, two-part response to "The New Imperialism" in the New Left Review. You can purchase and download both parts, for three quid each, from the NLR website. Worth reading.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 3356 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20051003/a0eeac11/attachment.bin>