[lbo-talk] DN! - Inequality in the Wake of Katrina:

Dick Grippon abe.initio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:27:43 PDT 2005

well, goshes, i lived in subsidized housing for several years, thank you very much. tg. otherwise, i wouldn't have saved what i saved and i'd be living in a homeless shelter right now. had the housing prices stayed the same, i'd have saved enough for a house in that five years.

nothing pathological about life in that subsidized housing at all -- except for the cops and the builder creeps who pounded the anchors of the kitchen cupboards into drywall instead of studs.

with any luck, we can have the world you want and the poor, homeless, jobless, and hungry will make your life even more miserable.