[lbo-talk] 1918 flu redux

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 12:57:54 PDT 2005

On Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:24 PM [PDT], Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [With all the high-fiving in the US media about the scientific
> brilliance involved in recreating the 1918 pandemic virus, I haven't
> seen a word about the project's military connections, which the
> Guardian notes:]

Some folks are talking... I've also heard that Asian Bird Flu is perhaps related to, or a mutation of the 1918 virus.. The potential for a bio- nightmare is obvious, after all... terrorists... biowarfare, duct tape and plastic sheeting. We should all be prepared by now, eh?

Travus T. Hipp Commentary [ October 05 2005 ]: Keeping Us Afraid - Asian Bird Flu & Posse Comitatus

Click To Listen: http://www.snurl.com/tth_051005 [ Mp3 Audio 64Kbps Mono 2.45mb 5:20min ]

Or try before you buy: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/10/october-05-2005-travus-t-hipp-morning.html

Also, if you need a good giggle:

[ October 04 2005 ] Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: Let Me Tell You, Folks... The last 30 years of being a Republican have not been easy

http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/10/october-04-2005-travus-t-hipp-morning.html

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml