[lbo-talk] spat

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Thu Oct 6 13:05:22 PDT 2005

At around 6/10/05 2:07 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> [hey you techies, is this as odd as it seems?]
>
> At 1:53 PM -0400 10/6/05, MOTD [Panix] wrote:
>
>> (The following article has been automatically mirrored from MOTD)
>>
>> (Posted by Ed Ravin [staff]) Thu, Oct 06 2005 -- 1:44 PM
>>
>> Some sites on the Internet hosted by Cogent Networks have been
>> unreachable from Panix since Wednesday morning, due to a spat
>> between Cogent and our provider, Level3 Networks, who are no longer
>> passing traffic between their networks.

not clear what you mean by 'strange'? the level3-cogent scrap has been noted and watched on NANOG for a few weeks now. are you asking about NAP routing in the absence of peering?

--ravi

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!