[lbo-talk] Hey, this'll take their minds off everything! - sorry

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 6 14:53:52 PDT 2005

Sorry for the duplicate, %^$%#$@ mailer turned the first one into HTML.

Hurricane response made you and your kegger pals look like idiots? Supreme Court selection just pissing off both side of the spectrum? Just generally looking like you, your advisers, aw hell, your whole adminstration couldn't find their ass with both hands?

Let the Centurion News Network (c) help you make everyone remember why you're there in the first place;

CNN Breaking News

-- New York City is raising threat alert level for subway system, CNN has learned. AP reports a "credible security threat" as reason.

Gosh, what a coincidence

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon