[lbo-talk] Middle Class

raleighsutton at earthlink.net raleighsutton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 16:58:11 PDT 2005

> turbulo at aol.com wrote:
>
> >I know the social democratic mind has a hard time digesting this,
> >but history has known sudden leaps--both in society--revolutions,
> >they are called--and the necessary leaps in consciousness
> >that accompany them.

revolutions are truly "leaps", but not leaps forward. revolutions are shifts of power from one ideological base to another, followed by a start from scratch by the new power elite.

reform is the way to move forward, regardless of the existing regime style. never a need to start over. never a guarantee things will be better next time.