[lbo-talk] Middle Class

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Oct 9 19:24:37 PDT 2005

turbulo at aol.com wrote:

>On 10/6 I replied to a post by Doug on the above subject. It never
>appeared. Have I committed some unforgivable cyber-gaffe? Please let
>me know.

I never block specific emails for content or anything if they come in under the length limit of 15k - they just go straight to the list. If they're 15k or over,they bounce to me, and I approve them if they're worth it, trash if not. All new subscribers are on moderation; I usually lift that on approving the first post except on suscpicion of madness or some such. So anyone paranoid about being censored, that's the practice.

Doug