[lbo-talk] Great Moments in Conservative Scholarship

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 17:02:12 PDT 2005

Wolcott:

"WANTED: HERBERT SPENCER EXPERT [Jonah Goldberg] I'm working on a chapter of the book which requires me to read a lot about and by Herbert Spencer. There's simply no way I can read all of it, nor do I really need to. But if there are any real experts on Spencer out there -- regardless of ideological affiliation -- I'd love to ask you a few questions in case I'm missing something.

Posted at 12:40 PM"

Jonah's working title is "Great Thinkers I Have Skimmed, or Dragging My Lazy Ass to the Computer One Mo' Time"

http://jameswolcott.com/archives/2005/10/conservative_sc.php