[lbo-talk] Intriguing AP item on Rove and Bush

Rich Balls richballs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:43:06 PDT 2005

this brief article appears on the San Jose Mercury web site

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/politics/12875575.htm

san francisco chronicle and others

Rich Balls

"When duty calls, you've got Balls."

----- Original Message ----- From: "N P Childs" <npchilds at shaw.ca> To: "lbo-talk-lbo-talk.org" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:49 PM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Intriguing AP item on Rove and Bush