[lbo-talk] Re: projection?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 12 16:04:25 PDT 2005

frank scott wrote:

>maybe you could try, just once, not to be so personally petty?
>
>what is it with you, having to respond in such nasty fashion, to
>anything i say?

I find almost all your "contributions" to this list to be either bilious or wiseguyish, and they usually serve to position you as less naive, or more grounded, or just plain wiser than all the other naifs around here. The tone is "populist" and commonsensical, in the debased sense of those words. It irritates the hell out of me, which probably comes as no surprise to you.

Doug