[lbo-talk] Re: Zizek

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Oct 13 15:10:55 PDT 2005

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005, BklynMagus wrote:

> If you need an update, just go to Local 306 Website:
> http://www.local306.org
> They are looking for volunteers to picket.

That looks to be out of date, like everything else on their website. I emailed their president to ask if they were still picketing and this is what he just wrote back.

============ Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:39:27 +0000 From: goucher.local306 at att.net To: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> Subject: Re: IFC strike

We still have an action against IFC Center. Upon advice of counsel, we became less aggressive and are using alternative methods. FYI, a couple of projection workers have apparently moved on from IFC already, apparently because their hours were "adjusted" causing them economic loss.

-- Michael R. Goucher President, Local 306 IATSE 545 West 45th Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10036 Goucher.Local306 at ATT.net