[lbo-talk] Indian Company to Make Generic Version of Flu Drug Tamiflu

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 08:29:03 PDT 2005

Like the bible says: "....and the last shall be the first"....or something like that.

Picture this, cranking out the generic antiviral, India staves off bird flu pandemic while the West manages to save the few millions they have drugs for, but lose a sizable proportion of the rest.

I notice that the media IS reporting this little Capitalist blip: no generics...even if it means mass death...but not commenting much on it.

Joanna