[lbo-talk] More Reasons to Hate the Dems

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Oct 14 12:53:00 PDT 2005

Wojtek wrote:

> The message that you posted seem to suggest, however, that Democrats
> finally got the clue and started gangsta rapping on their own.

No, they're acting more and more like certain Middle Eastern theocracies we could all name -- a.k.a. debt-riddled dependencies with no independent industrial base, overseen by repressive, brutal family oligarchs, each stupider and worse than the next. They hate rap because it's the voice of Black America, and dares to rip off the smiling mask of Capital, revealing the iron countenance of a monster. They hate videogames because East Asia and the EU are major videogame producers. They hate the Repugs because they secretly want to commit the crimes the oiligarchy is committing.

-- DRR