tiny left groups (was Re: [lbo-talk] blog!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:37:28 PDT 2005

John Lacny wrote:

> REAL (as in mass as opposed to the sectarian) left...

I remember the Revolutionary Communist League, don't know why...

Maybe, like so many of the other "vainguard" (sic) organizations, it's my left over rage at their pompousness, self-serving, self-important interests and total, utter, ineffectuality... not to mention terminally obstructionist tendencies aimed at almost any cause they didn't embrace... Did I mention "Self-Serving"? Self-Importance?

It bears repetition... The "left" is *still* diseased by those behavioral syndromes, and I see no change imminent.

[Jesus Hates You For Driving An SUV (pass it on...)]

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml