[lbo-talk] More Reasons to Hate the Dems

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Oct 14 14:41:57 PDT 2005

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Chuck0:
>
>>white people. The younger generations won't buy into this crap--almost
>

> What? They are buying to it BIG time - just look at the enormous popularity
> of everything "gangsta" - video games, movies, attitude, music, fashion,
> shows, patterns of speech. Check the internet chat room - most of what you
> will find is verbal gangsterism, hurling insult sand verbal assaults with no
> shred of reasoning - just what Bush gang does in international politics, the
> industry does in advertising and entertainment, and the populace emulates in
> everyday life.

I'm talking about the racist politics that the Republicans push, not gangsta culture.

Another thing that works against the Republicans is that young people just don't give a shit about politics. I'll bet that the average age for O'Reilly viewers is in the 50s.

My point stands. The Republican base that buys into racist politics is dying out and they have no plan to capture Generation Y and Z.

Chuck