[lbo-talk] More Reasons to Hate the Dems

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Fri Oct 14 16:24:44 PDT 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu>

> too "libtard," too "gay" and too wussy.

I thought this an interesting usage, so in the spirit of the discussion, I did a little GoogleFighting:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=libtard&word2=fucktard

Results: libtard, 14,500; fucktard, 247,000

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=craptacular&word2=asshat

Results: craptacular, 167,000; asshat, 553,000.

However, when gay was added to the mix, the results do change slightly:

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=libtard+gay&word2=fuckard+gay

Results: libtard gay, 552; fucktard gay, 361.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=craptacular+gay&word2=asshat+gay

Results: craptacular gay, 21,700; asshat gay, 112,000.

I think the lesson is clear. As the Beastie Boys say, "I've got more Palahniuk than J. D. has Salinger, asshat is the champion and fucktard is the challenger." Except when gay. Void offer prohibited where. Your very milage is an offense, Aunt May.