[lbo-talk] Report from KPFA CAB meeting

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:32:46 PDT 2005

Doug, how can you say community is a 'mush' word when you have provided several examples of different types of community. Yes, there is the 'intelligence community' - everyone knows what that is, and there is the 'Latino Community',the 'Community of West Oakland' etc. it can be vague yes, but not meaningless. When you say 'community radio' it is obvious that you mean a community of people who participate or relate to a given radio station or network. I can't understand why you find this so hard to grasp. It's seems pretty obvious.

Joe W.