[lbo-talk] Re:personal psycho politics

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Fri Oct 14 19:15:01 PDT 2005

>"...Mike Murase, a Maxine Waters staffer, and LRS cadre who ran the office of
>the Rainbow in Ca. was under the delusion that the Jesse Jackson
>campaign in the 8th C.D. in '88 was under the hegemony of Line of
>March and engaged in numerous petty maneuvers impacting outreach to
>the Asian and Pacific Islander communities, funding for campaign
>activities and the election of delegates to the national DP convention
>that summer..."(mp)

you have slurred him in the past, as well...why? did he get the job you wanted? were you, like some other white leftists, distressed that so many asian americans assumed a leading role in the bay area jackson campaign?

that's at least as fair as your personal slur on a guy who performed a relatively thankless job, constantly being the target of sectoid sleazeballs of one cult or another, some of which you mis-identify, because he was part of a group deemed politically incorrect by those who thought themselves the ( self) chosen leaders of the campaign, the revolution, the masses...

for what it's worth, i was a jackson delegate in 88 and a leader of the marin county jackson campaign, and never had a problem with mike or any other" league of revolutionary struggle" member - many of whom took leading roles because they were activists, organizers and workers who got things done - probably because, though we had our share of the sincerely driven, the naively unfocused and the theoretically cement headed, none of us were affiliated with any of the religious-political factions which endlessly "struggle" for leadership, so we mostly just did what we had to do for the campaign, the league members did what they had to do for the campaign , and we had no problems working together...

unlike some psychocrats, who still, nearly twenty years later, are defaming character and slurring personality, under the guise of doing " political" work ...

try criticizing politics - once you understand what they are - instead of endlessly attempting to psychologically assassinate individuals, and who knows, it could lead to social success ...

fs