[lbo-talk] High oil prices rock

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 15:40:10 PDT 2005

Let's talk - Russia's stock markets are on fire - second best preforming in the GEM universe (but not for long, I am afraid... now is the time for profit taking). Me too Chris, no pension in the cards has forced me to design my own.

The Schroder job thing at Gazprom was German generated, but who knows? I have already stated that I think Putin will head Gazprom after 2008. (It would be so cool if Schroder did become a BoD member though, it would be a mind f*** for all those Texan oilmen who wanted to buy Yukos from the bandit Khodorskovsky).