[lbo-talk] NYT Judith Miller Article just out: Much Ado about Nothing

Paul paul_ at igc.org
Sat Oct 15 17:53:47 PDT 2005

For people who are following in detail (I have not) I just saw that the long awaited NYT article has just been posted. Miller says that she "doesn't think" the name came from Libby and she "can't recall" who did give her the name (I kid not). She also gives few other specifics about what Libby did say or what anyone else said. To this casual observer the Times article sounds disgusted with the whole thing and not very upbeat about the paper's own handling of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/16/national/16leak.html?hp&ex=1129435200&en=ae9961705f60a5d9&ei=5094&partner=homepage