[lbo-talk] High oil prices rock

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 01:00:10 PDT 2005

Clarification: Gazprom's foreign traded shares are ADS' and on the London exchange. If you are investing for the long-term, buying this shares is ok. If you are looking for a short-term return, do not buy them as they will surely drop in value when the difference between ADS' and commons comes to an end later this year.