[lbo-talk] Drop the Debt

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Oct 16 08:28:49 PDT 2005

Chuck0 wrote:

>We need a Drop the Debt campaign for Americans.

I wrote a speculative passage in Wall Street that involved millions of Americans suddenly writing "non serviam" on their Visa bill, conceding that was unlikely, but that stranger things have happened. John Mage said that the only stranger thing he could think of was Aleister Crowley's sex life. It seems slightly less strange now. Seems like it would have great potential for an organizing campaign, esp if things start getting much uglier.

Doug