[lbo-talk] Bill White organizes race riot in Toledo, Ohio

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 08:31:12 PDT 2005

Via left-liberal Toledo blogger, http://historymike.blogspot.com/2005/10/extreme-showdown-groups-lining-up-to.html rightist blog, http://antiracistlosers.blogspot.com/ http://www.halturnershow.com/index.html Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:41 PM SPECIAL BROADCAST ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, AT 8:00 PM I WILL BROADCAST A FULL HOUR OF PROGRAMMING DEDICATED TO THE TOLEDO RIOT. THE PROGRAM WILL BE HOSTED BY BILL WHITE This will be a LIVE call-in show!!

Since the so-called "main stream" media refuses to accurately report the situation in Toledo, I have offered this time to Bill White -- FREE. If the show is swamped with calls, I WILL permit it to go a SECOND hour - FREE.

Please spread the word to racially-conscious white people everywhere. Tune-in to the Turner Radio Network at 8:00 PM Eastern Time for a live broadcast concerning Toledo. Comments (20)

Live from metropolitan New York City every Wednesday evening from 9:00-11:00 eastern US time, Hal Turner brings American talk-radio to countries around the world!

Don't expect "fairness" or "balance;" that's not what this show is about. This program focuses on issues, news and opinions that the mainstream will not talk about. Hal uses his own life experiences to formulate his opinions and he lets loose with them every week no matter who doesn't like it!

Nowadays a lot of people walk around just LOOKING for something to be offended at; Hal Turner accommodates them! On this show, you'll hear Hal and his callers telling it like it is . . . and making the sacred cows of the liberal-left, run for cover!

To call-in and speak on the air, LIVE, call:
>From The United States: 201-484-7809
>From England (London area) 020 7993 8072
>From Scotland (Glasgow area) 0141 404 6375

Read the news coverage, Hal's BRUTAL Commentary and rich Satire below, then listen by clicking a LISTEN LIVE logo at the top right of this page.

Sunday, October 16, 9:22 PM EDT VIDEO TOLEDO SAVAGES RIOTING AGAINST POLISH NEIGHBORHOOD! WATCH AS ROVING BANDS OF SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS ATTACK POLICE AND BURN THEIR POLISH NEIGHBORS BUILDINGS

Local BLACK GANGS actually stapled leaflets to the front doors of homes owned by WHITE people of Polish descent, ordering them to move out of the neighborhood or BE KILLED! When Americans of Irish, English, German and other descent (White people) came into that neighborhood to show support for the white Polish residents, BLACK GANGS attacked the white people! Then the blacks attacked the police too! Click Here Comments (27)