[lbo-talk] Salon's Advice Columnist: No Sob Sister!

Dick Grippon abe.initio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:34:02 PDT 2005

At 10:45 PM 10/19/2005, John Adams wrote:

here's a little clue. I was in a shitty job. I stood up for myself, got laid off for refusing to work 16 hrs and have a much worse life now. Assholes that tell you otherwise are assholes. Now I work 16 hours a day and face the prospect of working that much every day, seven days a week for many many years in order to survive. And yes, the prospect of moving ito a homeless shelter is a very real one. this asshole needs to catch an errant clue. what a fucking asshole.