[lbo-talk] Multiple choice

Dick Grippon abe.initio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:22:07 PDT 2005

also, we went to the 'bent and dent' to see if there were any good deals on food, tampons, shit like that. the maxipads were two for one, but i brought up two boxes of tampons and the clerk gave them to me at the twofer deal anyway. she wasn't supposed to, yasee. and the 99 cent jars of mayonnaise? she gave them to us for 50cents. I am going to apply there, too! LOL

See, she knows that the company is really still making triple their money at the deals she gave me, so she did it. that's how i will save the world. like her!

also, if all anyone can do is blame _me_ for my situation, such as countless peole here have actually done, then we are pretty fucked. the world ain't ready for workless, doll. they are ready for walmart cashiers and clerks at the bent and dent that give you discounts for the fuck of it.

also, when i finally get my revenge, i'll leave a note: the lefties made me do it.