[lbo-talk] U.S. ARMY DESERTER DESCRIBES 40 YEARS IN NORTH KOREA HELL

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:17:37 PDT 2005

Chuck:

WWP cadre vacation in North Korea? Think that indicates something, do you, outside of an inclination toward the Spartan while on holiday. I've been to Kaua'i. Does that mean I support the return of the King Kamahameha line to the throne? There's a lot politically wrong with the WWP. Higher than Mt T'ai. Borrow from that pile. Raising what picture Becker has in his office is like criticizing Hitler for not liking Catholics.

Mike Hirsch