[lbo-talk] the 50-word story

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Sat Oct 22 10:36:11 PDT 2005

At around 21/10/05 6:49 am, Gary? wrote:

> for whom exactly ,and it would appear the world is worse, where are
> your demonstrators now, having lengthy debate over demonstrations ?

Hey, don't knock us! World peace and free porn for all, as soon as we settle:

1) Kim Jong Il vs. Louis Farrakhan 2) DailyKos vs. MoveOn 3) AntiWar vs. AntiGob 4) How "Seattle" changed the world (at least for LBO members)

Get in line.

--ravi, we are in the "reality denying world"!

-- If you wish to contact me, you will get my attention faster by substituting "r" for "listmail" in my email address. Thank you!