[lbo-talk] Wolf Blitzer is Judith Miller in drag

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:26:17 PDT 2005

This is all making the "Constitutional Conservatives" a little... tense.

FreeRepublic Releases Rep. Curt Weldon's Testimony In Re "Able Danger":

Text of Rep. Curt Weldon's 'Able Danger' House Speech, 10-19-05 (New witness revealed) US House/Congressional Record ^ | October 20, 2005 | Curt Weldon

77 . ABLE DANGER FAILURE -- (House of Representatives - October 19, 2005)

http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/10/freerepubliccom-text-of-rep-curt.html

<...> Mr. Speaker, do you know, Wolf Blitzer on CNN told my staff that a Department of Defense employee told him that Lieutenant Colonel Shaffer was having an affair with one of my employees. How low can we go, Mr. Speaker? How low can we go to allow this Defense Department to try to ruin the reputation and the personal life of a lieutenant colonel with a Bronze Star? To Wolf Blitzer, Mr. Speaker.

We need to know the name of that defense official who told Wolf Blitzer who told my staff, and he is not the only one. I have other media people who will come forward in this grand effort to destroy the reputation of a uniformed military officer, to create scandalous accusations. He does not even know my staff, to accuse him of stealing pens when he was 15, to take away his health care benefits for his two kids because he is telling the truth. <...>

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml