[lbo-talk] Some Observations on Class

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Oct 25 09:30:44 PDT 2005

I wasn't criticizing the person, I just wanted to know who the person was on the other side of that wall of words. I'm always happy to have a new writer on LBO.

There are lots of people who write to LBO who are not native speakers. I'm one. Haaki was another one. Woj is another one. There's nothing wrong with his English.

I was just pointing out that for someone who wants to work with reality, he was using very unreal language.

Joanna