Hubba Hubba RE: [lbo-talk] DD & Max on Bernanke: (Thank Heavens) He's no Feldstein

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Tue Oct 25 13:49:26 PDT 2005

At 04:30 PM 10/25/2005, Max Sawicky wrote:
>I've posted more in-depth stuff by Jamie Galbraith.

I glanced down the WSj.com link you have on your page, checked out the first few pics and thought, "What a bunch of physics-envying nerds!" and was about to post something to the Bitch Lab about it. Uh, but I got to the last photo, which blew my theory right out of the water. No nerdy dork there! (Not that I don't dig dorks, but it struck me that they ALL looked like typical dorks until I got to Max's pic.)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org

"Obviously, if you read the Bitch, you're the lab. Now, where are my grapes?"

The UNproject: www.pulpculture.org. Kill it, somebody kill it.