[lbo-talk] Some Observations on not reading a thread

Victor victor at kfar-hanassi.org.il
Tue Oct 25 15:06:24 PDT 2005

Hey PulpCulture GeWhiz! You sound: 1. Very angry. 2. Off the issue as usual. 3. Disconnected with your own arguments; also as usual 4. Very busy trying to protect your boxed up skeleton from being fucked Good luck Victor Friedlander-Rakocz victor at kfar-hanassi.org.il ----- Original Message ----- From: "Culture Lab" <info at pulpculture.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 18:23 Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Some Observations on not reading a thread