[lbo-talk] Galloway defense

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 07:04:00 PDT 2005

Jim Farmelant gets all fact-obsessed and stuff:

> Let me see, a lot of the Senate subcommittee's
> report hangs on the willingness of officials like
> Tariq Aziz to authenticate documents. Now
> suppose you were in Aziz's shoes. You know
> that your former boss is on trial for his life and
> is almost certainly going to be found guilty and
> executed. You know that you may be facing a
> similar prospect in the near future too. What are
> you going to do? I suspect that at this point if
> Mr. Aziz were asked to authenticate documents
> concerning alleged payments to Michael P, Aziz
> would be more than willing to comply.

Yes, but the question is, how does Farrakhan fit into this? Have all parties to the discussion adequately denounced Louis Farrakhan yet? Also, do we know if Galloway's credibility is compromised by the possibility that a twelfth cousin of his once used a fork at a restaurant that was also once used by someone who was once a member of Lyndon LaRouche's group for three days in 1974? These are the questions that Michael P.'s research raises. He doesn't make value judgements, though -- he reports, you decide.