[lbo-talk] Judy Miller and another Norquist theory

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:04:57 PDT 2005

On Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:48 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://ancapistan.typepad.com/unfairwitness/2005/07/judy_miller_and.html
> Lots of embedded links.

[...] A little more than a year ago, I reported on TPM how Fitzgerald had quite aggressively investigated another Bush White House leak in late 2001 and early 2002. Fitzgerald had been investigating three Islamic charities accused of supporting terrorism -- the Holy Land Foundation, the Global Relief Foundation, and the Benevolence International Foundation. But just before his investigators could swoop in with warrants, two of the charities in question got wind of what was coming and, apparently, were able to destroy a good deal of evidence [...]

This is interesting... Then he knows all about Richie Perles little speech last year.

I have a wire story clipped from the San Jose Mercury-News about Perle getting busted by an AP reporter giving a speech to... "The Iranian-American Community of Northern Virginia", who were under investigation for funneling money to the Mujahedeen al Khalq and Saddam Hussein in an attempt to overthrow the Iranian government. Hence, supporting Saddam...

Funny thing about the clipping, The SJ Merc Archive doesn't show that the wire story ever existed.... Nor does the S.F Chronicle, but I'm looking at it in print right now.

Leigh