[lbo-talk] I don't work for Gazprom - but America's oilmen will want to work with Gazprom

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 12:23:07 PDT 2005

Gazprom has replaced my interest in Yukos:

MOSCOW. (RIA Novosti commentator Peter Lavelle). Viktor Khristenko, Russia's Industry and Energy Minister and a board member of the energy super-giant Gazprom, is leading a delegation of Russian business moguls to the U.S. this week. Hoping to kick-start the Russia-U.S. energy dialogue in the wake of the Yukos affair, Khristenko has a lot to offer. There can be no doubt the oilmen of Texas are keenly interested in his sales pitch.

the rest:

http://www.untimely-thoughts.com/index.html?cat=2&type=3&art=2031

__________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs