[lbo-talk] Spooks & Journalists... It's Not News

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 05:06:28 PDT 2005

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg118289.html

Re: [CTRL] FACTION 2: NAZIS IN SHEEPS CLOTHING

Michael B.Clark Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:11:15 -0700

-Caveat Lector-

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER ( TEMPLAR ) now supposedly

deceased as of August 5 2005 gave information about

the SECRET WAR between FACTION ONE and FACTION TWO

going on behind the scenes amongst the various

intelligence communities. <SNIP> WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

www.ctrl.org DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substanceâ€"not soap-boxingâ€"please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'â€"with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright fraudsâ€"is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.