[lbo-talk] Spooks & Journalists... It's Not News

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 07:15:07 PDT 2005

Incidentally, Nicolas II (a real anti-Semite) actually disavowed the Protocols. Quote: "The Protocols are to be withdrawn. It is impossible to fight for a clean goal with dirty hands."

Also incidentally, the Protocols played a very small role in Russia itself. It played a big role in Germany however because Black Hundreds types who fled after the Civil War took it there with him. Alfred Rosenburg was one of them. He was from the Baltic States.

--- Chip Berlet <c.berlet at publiceye.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are witnessing the 100th anniversary of the
> forging of the Protocols of the Elders of Zions with
> these idiots arguing over the revised text.
>
> Priceless.
>
> Chip Berlet

Nu, zayats, pogodi!