[lbo-talk] Re: news

Zachary Levenson zachary.levenson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:14:18 PDT 2005

> Via The Note: Scooter will be indicted. "Information release" at
> noon; Fitzgerald press conference at 2.

Do you know if it will be broadcast live on C-Span? And do you mean noon Friday EST? (Sorry, but it gets confusing for those of us who live elsewhere...)

__________________ Zachary Levenson Radiation Effects Research Foundation Hiroshima Laboratory 5-2 Hijiyama Park, Minami-ku Hiroshima City, 732-0815 Japan

levenson at rerf.or.jp Zachary.Levenson at gmail.com http://rebenson.blogspot.com

"Latter-day capitalism. Like it or not, it's the society we live in. Even the standard of right and wrong has been subdivided, made sophisticated. Within good, there's fashionable good and unfashionable good, there's formal and then there's casual; there's hip, there's cool, there's trendy, there's snobbish. Mix 'n' match. Like pulling on a Missoni sweater over Trussardi slacks and Pollini shoes, you can now enjoy hybrid styles of morality. It's the way of the world--philosophy starting to look more and more like business administration." ~Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/enriched Size: 1158 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20051029/917e8ef3/attachment.bin>