[lbo-talk] Bankruptcy attack?

john taylor jtayloruaw at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 09:55:47 PDT 2005

Hello, I'm a retired autoworker, new to this list. I'm wondering what folks like you make of all the recent Chapter 11 filings and the attack on Labor?

I read that good article by Chris Kutalik from Labor Notes and another by Jane Slaughter on the Monthly Review and Labor Notes websites (I think the address is something like www.labornotes.org). They seem like a good start, but I just don't know how we can best get things rolling around this. Need better minds then myself.

John Taylor