[lbo-talk] 2/3rds want creationism taught

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Thu Sep 1 08:10:21 PDT 2005

Reverse all the religious tolerance, yes. ... How would one reverse the religious ignorance?

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Chuck0 Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:54 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] 2/3rds want creationism taught

lbo at inkworkswell.com wrote:

> 42 percent of the population believes in creationism. Two thirds of
> the population want it given equal time in schools.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/31/national/31religion.html

Time to roll up our sleeves and reverse all of this religious ignorance.