[lbo-talk] Cries of Criolla part deux

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Sep 1 22:27:45 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> Well, watching Tucker Carlson, it becomes clear that busses were sent in
> to pull people out of a high rise hotel once they ran out of water in
> the wee hours of Thursday morning. They came in the dark of night, drove
> with their lights off, so as to avoid being seen by the darky hordes.
>
> The woman they interviewed said the hotel staff was getting nervous
> because people were clearly coming in the hotel who "didn't belong
> there." (I'm sorry, who are the uncooperative, selfish, lawless assholes
> in this situation?)

On MSNBC there was a report on some white people and tourists holed up in somebody's upper level apartment in downtown. They were pretty pissed off about being ousted from some hotel and they complained about buses transporting people who had SUVs parked in the hotel lot. This might be related to the hotel incident you describe.

> If this account is true, this needs to be picked up by every news
> agency, every organization, every liberal outlet, blog, web site,
> anything and it needs to be ridden for all it's worth. It is clear,
> unambiguous evidence that it's all quite doable, it just won't be done.

It would be interesting to find out which hotel chain this was.

Chuck