[lbo-talk] NYC demo

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 2 11:24:35 PDT 2005

I love a good demonstration, but I'm not sure this plays right politically. If we're criticizing Bush for inaction, political posturing of our own is going to blunt the message. There are a lot of people right now wondering whether they did the right thing voting for the bozo--should we jiggle their elbows? What they're seeing is enough--gentle propaganda such as this is, I think, appropriate for the moment:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wrog/36982.html

Also, I'll admit it--I'd feel guilty going to a demo on this basis. It feels opportunistic, in a bad way.

Thanks,

John A

see me fulminate at http://www.jzip.org/