[lbo-talk] Bush speaks: "out of the rubbles of Trent Lott'shouse..."

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 16:27:36 PDT 2005

I forwarded the Bush "rubbles" speech to a friend and this is all he responded with:

"Wow man, it's great to know that in all of the violence, rapine, death, destruction, and horror, at least Trent Lott's house will be rebuilt. That such a fucking relief.

*plays world's smallest fucking violin for Trent Fucking Lott.*"

-B.

--

Doug Henwood forwarded:

BUSH: Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch.

(Laughter.)

GOVERNOR RILEY: He'll be glad to have you.