[lbo-talk] world stunned by US idiocy, brutality

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 12:09:53 PDT 2005

On Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:57 AM [PDT], joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> No, I think you're right: Reagan was Augustus; Bush is Caligula.

Don't know much about Cal-ig-u-la...

Sorry, had an old r&b song stuck in my head there for a second...

In schoolyard terms, I've always considered that GWB isn't the "Bully", he's the bully's friend that kneels behind you as you become the "pushover", or the one that laughs at you after the bully beats you up while you are stll laying on the ground.

If you get them alone... they're toast. Not tough.

In political terms... that's called "impeachment".

Leigh www.leighm.net