[lbo-talk] Hind sight is fifty-fifty!

Tom Walker timework at telus.net
Sun Sep 4 09:31:25 PDT 2005

I know it's not nice to make fun of people, so I'll just let this poster to Brad De Long's Semi-Daily Journal speak for his or her self:

"You know, It's really sad that americans like you are so quick to jump on the bandwagon and start conversations of impeachment when you yourself have no idea what's actually happening out there. YOUR stupidity rings louder than the actions of the president. Our country has never had to deal with this sort of thing. Hind sight is fifty -fifty. There are alot of things people could have done to help this city before the hurricane. What Fema and the president is facing is so challeging. It's not that they are not allowing the help, they can't get the help in!

"What part of NEW ORLEANS is floodoed do these people not understand. And other thing, the people of new orleans need to take responsibilty for there actions in this time of crisis. Instead of worrying about getting out, a lot were making things worse. Wehn you have police people having to worry about looters, people stealuing drugs from the hospitals, getting violent with other victimes, how are they supposed to also then help the organization of evacuees, helping people get in so that these organizations can help.

"And another thing. It's not about race! I'm tired as a white person being blamed for our behavior toward blacks. We are all one race that comes from one place. I'm tired of the black organizations caliing all there meetings and making big press releases that only preach about the negativety of our country. If they would get in there and help and work together, they would send out the message to there other fellow blacks and help spread peace. instead they preach negativity, your going to make those people belive that only negetivity works.

"GEt off your ass and help rather than hionder! ASSHOLE.