[lbo-talk] poll: 45% of Americans have their heads hopelessly wedged up their asses

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Sun Sep 4 18:08:50 PDT 2005

This is from a friend of ours. He is someone who is level-headed, smart, well-read. I think this reflects a reaction from someone who is horrified and believes his response is independent or non-partisan. Well, actually, he asked me if I thought it was objective (and that's not an invitation to anyone to be rude, thanks). IOW, he doesn't imagine that it's so easy to be objective.

I offer this as an anecdote as to what I think typical (Carrol, I'm ducking b/c I know you're throwing tomatoes) Americans think:

http://www.i-magery.com/archives/2005/09/vampires_and_ac.html